The How to be a Redhead (H2BAR) Box is a monthly subscription box for redheads. How to be a Redhead and its co-founders, Adrienne and Stephanie Vendetti, are the curators of the box.
For USA residents, it is $18.98 per month or $180 for the year. For Canadian residents, it is $38.98 per month or $420 for the year. All subscribers are re-billed on the 10th of every month.
It’s simple! Choose if you want a monthly or year subscription box. The How to be a Redhead subscription box distribution center is located in Wilmington, North Carolina. Depending on where you live, all packages will be sent out on or around the 1st of every month. Expect the delivery of your box within the first 7-10 days of each month.
There is a monthly and yearly fee.
How to be a Redhead works meticulously to connect with companies. We then test the product and if approved through the 10 day testing process, it be considered for inclusion in the monthly box.
We're able to give free shipping to USA residents because our distribution center's facilities are in the USA. For all international orders, we're charged anywhere from $20-30 per box for shipping alone. Therefore, we have to add that cost on to the box. We wish it wasn't this way, but we guarantee you'll love the monthly H2BAR Box!
All boxes are the same and most products inside the box are made and distributed in the USA.
Of course! It’s a saying around the How to be a Redhead office that “everyone knows a redhead.” It’s guaranteed to be the perfect gift for anyone with red locks.
There is a monthly and yearly fee. For USA residents, it is $18.98 per month or $180 for the year. For Canadian residents, it is $38.98 per month or $420 for the year.
All subscribers are re-billed on the 10th of every month for next month's box. So, for example, say you receive your January box on January 1st. You will be re-billed on January 10th for February 1st's box, etc.
At anytime! We want our customers to look forward to the H2BAR Box arriving each month.
IMPORTANT: To cancel for the next month, you must un-subscribe by the 19th of the month by 4PM EST. After that point, your cancellation will be for not the next month, so the month after that. For example, if you cancel on April 18th, your May box will be cancelled. If you cancel on April 21st, your June box is cancelled. If you renewed and DO NOT want a box, we can cancel your subscription but cannot refund you for your last month's box.
If you want to cancel, please login on the upper right hand corner with the username/password you created upon subscribing. You can easily change your subscription, billing/shipping address or credit card information in your subscriber portal. If you have any questions what-so-ever, please e-mail us at email@example.com. But, please note, by emailing us and asking for cancellation, that does not ensure your subscription is cancelled. With the many emails we receive, it's difficult to get to all of them in time of the renewal. Please login to your subscriber dashboard and cancel your subscription.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1 . Use of the Subscription Site and Main Site
You may use the Subscription Site and Main Site only for your own noncommercial personal use and in compliance with these Terms. You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, uploading or posting of information to the the Subscription Site or Main Site and are responsible for the consequences of such communications. Any other use of the Subscription Site or Main Site requires the prior written consent of How to be a Redhead. You may not otherwise copy, modify, or distribute the contents of this the Subscription Site or Main Site without the express written permission of How to be a Redhead. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer of, sell, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content found on the Subscription Site or Main Site, in whole or in part. We require all Subscribers to agree not to use the Subscription Site or Main Site, and specifically prohibit any use of the Subscription Site or Main Site, for any of the following purposes:
• Posting, communicating or transmitting any material that infringes on any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right of another person or entity;
• Posting any information which is untrue, inaccurate or not your own;
• Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
• Attempting to interfere in any way with the Subscription Site or Main Site’s or How to be a Redhead’s network security, or attempting to use the Subscription Site or Main Site’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system; and
• Using the Subscription Site or Main Site to drop ship merchandise to third parties
You may not use spiders, robots, data mining techniques or other automated devices or programs to catalog, download or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute content available on the Subscription Site or Main Site. Further, you may not use any such automated means to manipulate the Subscription Site or Main Site, such as automating what are otherwise manual or one-off procedures. You may not take any action to interfere with, or disrupt, the Subscription Site or Main Site or any other user's use of the Subscription Site or Main Site, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing” the Subscription Site or Main Site, circumventing security or user authentication measures or attempting to exceed the limited authorization and access granted to you under these Terms. You may not frame portions of the Subscription Site or Main Site within another web site. You may not resell use of, or access to, the Subscription Site or Main Site to any third party without our prior written consent.
2 . Registration and Passwords
3 . Additional Terms and Conditions
You agree that additional terms and conditions may apply to specific products, orders or your use of certain portions of the Subscription Site or Main Site, including with respect to ordering, shipping and return policies and review guidelines.
4 . Main Site and Subscription Site Not for Minors
5 . Fraud Protection
A s part of our order processing procedures, we may screen received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorized or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process an order due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. If we suspect fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity, we may reject your order or we may contact you at the phone number or email address you provided to confirm your order. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
6 . The Subscription Contract Between You And Us
How to be a Redhead through H2BAR Box offers three subscription types: rebillable monthly subscriptions (“Monthly Subscriptions”); prepaid annual subscriptions (“Annual Subscriptions”); and prepaid gift subscriptions of one month (“Gift Subscriptions”).
Monthly Subscriptions: By purchasing a Monthly Subscription, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment feature and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation. Your subscription will be automatically extended for successive monthly periods and your payment method will automatically be charged for each successive monthly period at the then-current subscription rate. To cancel your Monthly Subscription at any time, you must logon to your account and follow the cancellation procedures or call or email us and we will do it for you. If you cancel, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term. How to be a Redhead may submit periodic charges (e.g., monthly) without further authorization from you, until you provide prior notice that you have terminated this authorization or wish to change your payment method. Such notice will not affect charges submitted before How to be a Redhead reasonably could act.
Annual Subscriptions: By purchasing an Annual Subscription, you acknowledge that your subscription has an initial pre-payment feature for one full year of service. At the end of the year, your subscription will be automatically extended for another term of one year and your payment method will automatically be charged for each successive monthly period at the then-current subscription rate. You may only cancel your Annual Subscription during the first month of the subscription.
7 . Product Information; Limitation on Quantities
Excluding any content that may be submitted by Members from time to time, we strive to ensure that the information on the Subscription Site and Main Site is complete and reliable. Certain information may contain pricing errors, typographical errors and other errors or inaccuracies, which we may correct without liability. We also reserve the right to limit quantities purchased by Members and to revise, suspend, or terminate an event or promotion at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted or acknowledged). We do not guarantee that all products described on our Main Site or Subscription Site will be available.
8. Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that the content (other than content that may be submitted by Members), materials, text, images, videos, graphics, trademarks, logos, button icons, music, software and other elements available on the Subscription Site and Main Site are the property of How to be a Redhead or our licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to sell, license, rent, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, modify or create derivative works from any content or materials on the Subscription Site or Main Site. How to be a Redhead and H2BAR Box logos are registered trademarks, and Redhead Royalty, Rock it like a Redhead and H2BAR are trademarks under How to be a Redhead, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All of our Subscription Site and Main Site’s content is Copyrighted by How to be a Redhead, LLC. All rights reserved. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, no license is granted to you and no rights are conveyed by virtue of accessing or using the Subscription Site or Main Site. All rights not granted under these Terms are reserved by How to be a Redhead.
9 . Contributed Content Guidelines
How to be a Redhead values your engagement. When contributing content, please consider the following guidelines:
• By submitting or posting any materials or content on the Subscription Site or Main Site, you grant How to be a Redhead a perpetual, irrevocable, non-terminable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works, and sublicense such materials or any part of such materials. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide do not include anything (including, but not limited to, text, images, music or video) to which you do not have the full right to grant How to be a Redhead the license specified above. You further represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. How to be a Redhead will be entitled to use any content submitted by you without incurring obligations of confidentiality, attribution or compensation to you.
• All contributed content is subject to the terms set forth below and in our standard Terms and Conditions, which include our policy regarding copyright infringement;
• Subscribers of the H2BAR Box represent and warrant that: (i) you own the content posted by you on any social media channels using #H2BARBox or otherwise have the right to grant the rights and licenses set forth in these Terms and Conditions; and (ii) the posting and use of your content on any social media channels using #H2BARBox does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark and/or other intellectual property rights.
• By using #H2BARBox, you agree to grant How to be a Redhead and companies (collectively, the “Participating Companies”), which are participating in the H2BAR Box Subscription by providing product samples, the non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and worldwide license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works, and sublicense such materials or any part of such materials. You agree that such usage may include posting (and/or re-posting) of your social media content incorporating #H2BARBox on How to be a Redhead’s or Participating Companies’ respective social media channels. We reserve the right not to post your content if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when contributing content, you will not:
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
• Use obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum;
• Post advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites;
• Post email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information; • Post unduly critical or spiteful comments of other content posted on the page or its authors;
• Post files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have expressly received all necessary consents;
• Post files or content that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
• Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, or impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; In addition, if you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a content submission. Instead, contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
10. General Disclaimers
You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the Subscription Site or Main Site. THE MAIN SITE, THE SUBSCRIPTION SITE, AND ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE, AND OTHER INFORMATION ON OR ACCESSIBLE FROM OR THROUGH THE MAIN SITE OR SUBSCRIPTION SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, How to be a Redhead DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (1) THE INFORMATION ON THE MAIN SITE OR SUBSCRIPTION SITE IS CORRECT, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (2) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS MAIN SITE OR SUBSCRIPTION SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; OR (3) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS MAIN SITE OR SUBSCRIPTION SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. How to be a Redhead makes no warranties of any kind regarding any non-How to be a Redhead sites to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from the Main Site or Subscription Site. Hyperlinks are included solely for your convenience, and How to be a Redhead makes no representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy, availability, suitability or safety of information provided in such non-How to be a Redhead sites. How to be a Redhead does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered or provided by or on behalf of third parties on the Subscription Site or Main Site.
11. Disclaimer – No Professional Advice Any
Information provided by us regarding the products or otherwise (e.g. product descriptions or instructions) is for informational purposes only. You should not take any action based upon any information contained on the Subscription Site or Main Site. Use of the Subscription Site or Main Site is not meant to serve as a substitute for professional advice. You should read and strictly follow all product labels, packaging inserts and instructions and all manufacturer directions and warnings and seek independent professional advice when appropriate.
Y our total price will include the price of the product plus any applicable sales tax; such state and local sales tax is based on the shipping address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time you purchase the product. We will charge tax only in states where the goods sold over the internet are taxable. Important Kentucky sales tax information regarding the tax you may owe directly to the state of Kentucky. We are not required to and do not collect Kentucky sales or use tax. Your purchase may be subject to Kentucky use tax unless the purchase is exempt from taxation in Kentucky. The purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet, by catalog, or by other remote means. The Commonwealth of Kentucky requires Kentucky purchasers to report all purchases of tangible personal property or digital property that are not taxed by the retailer and pay use tax on those purchases unless exempt under Kentucky law. The tax may be reported and paid on the Kentucky individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return with the Kentucky Department of Revenue. These forms and corresponding instructions may be found on the Kentucky Department of Revenue's Internet Web site.
14. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL How to be a Redhead, ITS PARENT COMPANY, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES, OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS MAIN SITE OR SUBSCRIPTION SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OF the Subscription Site or Main Site OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF USE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE the Subscription Site or Main Site, WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF How to be a Redhead HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF How to be a Redhead, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS MAIN SITE OR SUBSCRIPTION SITE TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS MAIN SITE OR SUBSCRIPTION SITE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO How to be a Redhead IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Subscription Site or Main Site. Because some states do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, all of the above disclaimers or exclusions may not apply to all users.
15. International Use
We control and operate the Subscription Site and Main Site from the United States. We make no representation that materials on the Subscription Site or Main Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United States. If you choose to access the Main Site or Subscription Box from outside the United States, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
16. Risk of Loss
Any merchandise purchased from our Main Site or Subscription Site will be shipped by a third party carrier. As a result, title and risk of loss for such merchandise will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
17. Copyright Infringement; Notice and Take Down Procedures
How to be a Redhead specifically prohibits the posting of any content that violates or infringes the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that any material contained on the Main Site or Subscription Site infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you should notify us of your copyright infringement claim in accordance with the following procedure. How to be a Redhead will process notices of alleged infringement that it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). The DMCA requires that notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the following address: How to be a Redhead, LLC Distribution Center, Florida Location: 131 Peninsular Avenue, Haines City, FL 33844 How to be a Redhead, LLC Distribution Center, Charlotte, NC Location: 4227 Brandie Glen Rd, Charlotte, NC 28269. To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information (DMCA, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)):
• Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns in connection with these Terms or the Subscription Site or Main Site, or to provide any notice under these Terms.
If any part of these Terms shall be held or declared to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be ineffective but shall not affect any other part of these Terms, and in such event, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of such unenforceable or invalid provision within the limits of applicable law or applicable court decisions.
Remedies The failure of How to be a Redhead to partially or fully exercise any rights or the waiver of How to be a Redhead of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you shall not prevent a subsequent exercise of such right by How to be a Redhead or be deemed a waiver by How to be a Redhead of any subsequent breach by you of the same or any other term of these Terms. The rights and remedies of How to be a Redhead under these Terms and any other applicable agreement between you and How to be a Redhead shall be cumulative, and the exercise of any such right or remedy shall not limit How to be a Redhead’s right to exercise any other right or remedy.
20. Governing Law
The laws of the State of Florida and the State of North Carolina shall govern these Terms without regard to conflict of laws provisions. 21. Disputes Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to, or use of, the Subscription Site or Main Site, to the products you purchase through the Subscription Site or Main Site (including a subscription), or to your relationship to How to be a Redhead shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Florida or North Carolina ; provided, however, that to the extent that you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the State of Florida or the State of North Carolina; You hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens with respect to, venue and jurisdiction in the state and federal courts of Florida or North Carolina. Arbitration under these Terms will be conducted pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules then prevailing at the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award will be final and binding and may be entered into as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms will be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Terms, whether through class action proceedings or otherwise. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of, related to or connected with the use of the Main Site or Subscription Site or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim of action arose or be forever banned.
Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than in court, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award.
YOU AND How to be a Redhead AGREE THAT EACH MAY ONLY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and How to be a Redhead agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim. Questions: Should you have any questions regarding these Terms you may contact us at info@HowtobeaRedhead.com
We’re always happy to help. Just drop us a line and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!email us at email@example.com
H2BAR is the acronym for How to be a Redhead. Founded by sisters, Adrienne and Stephanie Vendetti, the brand has been featured in the world’s top publications: The New York Times, ABCNews, Refinery29, SHAPE Magazine.. and many more. The company’s goal is to empower every redhead to feel confident, look amazing and rock their beauty. When the brand was originally launched in 2011, the sister duo wanted to launch a “red box” but knew they had to build an audience first. Fast forward to 2015 and How to be a Redhead now has over 100,000+ social media followers, and a loyal readership of 500,000 unique views per month.
The website only features products that are ‘Redhead Friendly’ approved. This means all items are always free of heavy chemicals & complement red hair.
The How to be a Redhead team now works meticulously to find products that meet the ‘Redhead Friendly’ seal of approval and is proud to deliver them to the doorstep of every redhead each month. The products range from samples to full sizes.